This furniture has been crafted for years of enjoyment and should be maintained with a non-abrasive, soft cloth and a high quality furniture polish. Consult with your furniture store professional about the product to use. Always dust in the direction of the grain with a lightly damp cloth. Moisture should not remain on furniture after dusting. Furniture should be kept in a climate controlled environment. Avoid exposure to heat, chemicals, water and strong sun light to avoid fading and drying out. To prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and accessories that are placed on furniture.
If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and wood to allow air circulation. Metal hardware has a protective finish to prevent tarnishing and requires only an occasional dusting. If you wish to polish hardware, consult your furniture retailer for a quality polish. Do not use alcohol, ammonia or other harsh cleaners as they will remove the finish.
If your furniture has a stone top, it should be protected from liquids, sunlight and temperature extremes. Use a lightly moistened cloth to clean the surface, or consult your furniture retailer for a recommended marble polish. When in storage, the stone top should be stored flat without heavy objects on it. Use caution when moving to protect the stone from breakage.
- 3-Way Touch Pathway Lighting: Illuminate the pathway in front of your nightstand with three levels of brightness to provide safe nighttime walking.
- 2 AC outlets: Conveniently located electrical outlets.
- Felt Lined Top Drawers: The beautiful premium felt lining helps protect delicate items and reduces movement of objects while opening and closing the drawer.
- Dovetail Joinery: A construction technique that will ensure long-lasting strength and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Color: Cherry
- Finish: Brown Cherry
- Wood Species: *Hardwood
- Veneer: Birch
- Hardware: Pewter
- Tip Restraint: Included and recommended for use
- Liv360 Nightstand: 28W x 29H x 19D