Jasper County Bedroom
The Jasper County Home Collection reflects that delightful sense of something familiar. Its graceful fluid lines are classic and comfortable. The gentle curves and sculptural air are impactful without being fussy. Timeless silhouettes embracing the relaxed comfort of today’s lifestyle.
For products in this collection that can be used for clothing storage (Chests, Dressers, Master Chests, Door Chests, Armoires):
This product complies with the stability requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for bedroom storage furniture. This product is STABILITY VERIFIED – third party verified by Underwriters Laboratories.
All our chests and dressers include an anchoring kit that meets requirements of ASTM F3096, a voluntary performance standard for furniture tip restraints, along with instructions for installation. We strongly recommend using the tip restraint hardware to securely anchor this product to the wall. In homes where children reside or visit, we advise you to anchor all chests and dressers.
- 790-250 Queen Upholstered Bed – W65″ X D26″ X H63″
- 790-260 King Upholstered Bed – W829″ X D28″ X H63″
- 790-266 King Bed – W82″ X D26″ X H63″
- 790-340 Accent Piece – W32″ X D18″ X H30″
- 790-350 Queen Panel Bed – W65″ X D12″ X H75″
- 790-360 King Panel Bed – W82″ X C13″ X H73″
- 790-360 King Panel Bed – W82″ X C12″ X H73″
- 790-650 Dresser – W66″ X D21″ X H40″
- 790-660 Mirror – W44″ X D1″ X H36″
- 790-670 Night Stand – W30″ X D19″ X30″
- 790-681 Drawer Chest – W42″ X D20″ X 58″
- 790-828 Bench – W50″ X D19″ X H18″