Clive Power Recliner With Power Headrest
Automotive-inspired styling on a traditional frame.
Clive features an automotive-inspired back cushion with the lower cushion channeling and the vertical heavy-thread stitching on the headrest. The pillow pad armrests and subtle contoured seating cradle you for added comfort. The height of Clive continues with the vertical heavy-thread stitching down the fully padded footrest. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Steel seat box
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is
included on the top of the hand control.
- A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
43″H x 36″W x 43″D
Seating Area Dimensions
20″SH × 18″SW × 22″SD × 25″AH
Open Depth: 74″
Wall Clearance: 6″
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Internal structures:
- Wood frames
- Metal bases
- Reclining mechanisms
- Seat cushion foam
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Electrical components
- Mechanical components
- Sleeper mechanisms
- Sleeper mattresses
One-Year Limited Warranty
- Finished wood
- Plastic components
- Metal components
- Battery packs
- Filling materials
- Pillow fiber filling
- Upholstery materials*