Astra Power Reclining Sectional With Power Headrests
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- 19PH, 23PH, 57PH, 58PH, and 59PH feature Euro power headrests.
- 72 console features two cup holders and a storage compartment.
- 73 console features two cup holders, a storage compartment, and a sound system. Two USB ports and two electrical outlets are located inside the storage compartment.
- Sound system allows you to connect a mobile device wirelessly or through an auxiliary port and play audio through the hidden speakers. The control panel features a USB port and power, function, volume, bass, play, pause, and skip buttons.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Internal structures:
- Wood frames
- Metal bases
- Reclining mechanisms
- Seat cushion foam
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Electrical components
- Mechanical components
- Sleeper mechanisms
- Sleeper mattresses
One-Year Limited Warranty
- Finished wood
- Plastic components
- Metal components
- Battery packs
- Filling materials
- Pillow fiber filling
- Upholstery materials*